Being reputed as the 'Glass Hub of Southeast Asia', Glasstech Asia 2019 is an unparalleled glass exhibition providing regional industry players deeper insights to the glass manufacturing, processing, products and materials sectors.
It will showcase industry standards in sustainability, automation and energy-efficiency to satisfy the increasing global demand for windows, doors and facades.
Glasstech Asia 2019 will provide an excellent platform for industry players across the globe to step foot and tap into the growing market of South-east Asia!
Glasstech Asia 2019 will be staged in Jakarta, Indonesia, from 12 - 14 November 2019.
The 17th International Glass Products, Glass Manufacturing, Processing & Materials Exhibition
Halls 5 & 6
|Date:||12 - 14 November 2019|
|Time:||12 & 13 Nov: 10AM - 6PM |
14 Nov: 10AM - 5PM
2019 Event Projections
|Gross exhibition area||10,000sqm|
|No. of Exhibitors||200 exhibitors from 15 countries|
|No. of Visitors||5,000 visitors|
- Singapore Glass Association (SGA)
- Conference & Exhibition Management Services Pte Ltd (CEMS)
- Indonesia Flat & Safety Glass Association
Asosiasi Kaca Lembaran & Pengaman (AKLP)
- Association of the German Trade Fair Industry (AUMA)
- Australian Glass & Glazing Federation (AGGA)
- Flat Glass Alliance of the Philippines Inc.(FGAPI)
- Glass and Glazing Federation (GGF)
- Green Building Council Indonesia (GBCI)
- Malaysia Glass Association (MGA)
- Malaysian Institute of Architects (PAM)
- National Glass Association (NGA)
- Phlippine Chamber of Glass & Aluminium Industry Inc (PCGAII)
- Safety Glass Processors Association of Malaysia (SGPAM)
- Taipei Glass Commercial Association (TGCA)
- Taiwan Association of Machinery Industry (TAMI)
- Thai Plate Glass Industry Association (TPGIA)
- United Architects of the Philippines Singapore Chapter (UAPSG)
- Vietnam Glass Association (VGA)