Being reputed as the 'Glass Hub of Southeast Asia', this unparalleled glass exhibition provides regional industry players a deeper insight to the glass manufacturing, processing, products and materials sectors. It is therefore an excellent platform for industry players across the globe to step foot and tap into the growing market of South-east Asia.
Glasstech Asia 2018 will be staged in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, from 14 - 16 November 2018.
The 16th International Glass Products, Glass Manufacturing, Processing & Materials Exhibition
Malaysia International Trade and Exhibition Centre
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
|Date:||14 - 16 November 2018|
|Time:||14 & 15 Nov: 10AM - 6PM |
16 Nov: 10AM - 5PM
2017 Event Statistics
|Gross exhibition area||10,000sqm|
|No. of Exhibitors||187 exhibitors from 17 countries|
|No. of Visitors||3,525 visitors|
- Conference & Exhibition Management Services Pte Ltd (CEMS)
- Singapore Glass Association (SGA)
- Malaysia Glass Association (PKM)
- Safety Glass Processors Association of Malaysia (SGPAM)
- Australian Glass & Glazing Federation
- Flat Glass Alliance of the Philippines, Inc.
- Association of the German Trade Fair Industry
- Glass and Glazing Federation
- Indonesia Flat & Safety Glass Association
- National Glass Association
- Philippines Chamber of Glass & Aluminium Industry Inc.
- Taipei Glass Commercial Association
- Taiwan Association of Machinery Industry
- Thai Plate Glass Industry Association
- Vietnam Glass Association
Fenestration Asia 2018
The 3rd International Windows Doors, Skylights, Curtain Wall and Facade Technology Exhibition
Hollow Glass Asia 2018
The 13th Specialized International Exhibition for the Hollow Glass Manufacturing, Machinery, Equipment & Glass Products Industry