Being reputed as the 'Glass Hub of Southeast Asia', Glasstech Asia 2020 is an unparalleled glass exhibition providing regional industry players deeper insights to the glass manufacturing, processing, products and materials sectors.
It will showcase industry standards in sustainability, automation and energy-efficiency to satisfy the increasing global demand for windows, doors and facades.
Glasstech Asia 2020 will provide an excellent platform for industry players across the globe to step foot and tap into the growing market of Southeast Asia!
Glasstech Asia 2020 will be staged in Bangkok, Thailand, from 17-19 November 2020.
The 18th International Glass Products, Glass Manufacturing, Processing & Materials Exhibition
|Date:||17-19 November 2020|
|Time:||17 & 18 Nov: 10AM - 6PM |
19 Nov: 10AM - 5PM
2020 Event Projections
|Gross exhibition area||10,000sqm|
|No. of Exhibitors||200 exhibitors from 15 countries|
|No. of Visitors||5,000 visitors|
- Singapore Glass Association
- Conference & Exhibition Management Services Pte Ltd
- Thai Plate Glass Industry Association
- Flat Glass Alliance of the Philippines, Inc
- Glass & Glazing Federation (United Kingdom)
- Italian Manufacturers' Association of Machinery, Accessories & Special Products for Glass Processing
- Philippine Chamber of Glass & Aluminium Industry, Inc
- National Glass Association
- Thai Glass Dealer Association
- Malaysia Glass Association
- Safety Glass Processors Association of Malaysia
- Indonesian Flat & Safety Glass Association
- Vietnam Glass Association
- Australia Glass & Glazing Association
- Taipei Glass Commercial Association
- Taiwan Association of Machinery Industries
- Association of Myanmar Architects