Hosted Buyer Programme
Are you looking to save time by meeting face-to-face with quality suppliers from the glass industry?
Hosted Buyers Programme makes it easy for the top buyers to attend the largest & most established glass exhibition in Southeast Asia - Glasstech Asia 2018 which will be held in MITEC, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia from 14-16 November 2018.
The Hosted Buyers Programme provides top-level buyers an opportunity to meet with the exhibitors of their choice for focused one-to-one appointments. Qualified buyers will be our VIP guests. They will receive travel, accommodation, catering and many other benefits.
*Participation is free of charge, subject to strict qualifying criteria.
In order to participate in our Hosted Buyer Programme, the buyer(s) must fulfill the following criteria:
- You must be an active buyer of equipment and services covering all areas of the Building, Construction and Glass industry
- Attend a minimum of six (6) pre-scheduled appointments with our exhibitors during GA & FA'18 exhibit hour over 3 days exhibition
- Must have the potential for future business - applicant(s) must be able to provide information on projects that have in the future.
Benefits of participating in the Hosted Buyer Programme:
Hosted Buyer will receive:
(a) One (1) return air ticket per visiting company
*Flight ticket: 2-way return flight ticket capped at
- Cambodia - Kuala Lumpur: SGD200
- Indonesia - Kuala Lumpur: SGD200
- Myanmar - Kuala Lumpur: SGD250
- Philippine - Kuala Lumpur: SGD250
- Singapore - Kuala Lumpur: SGD200
- Thailand - Kuala Lumpur: SGD200
- Vietnam - Kuala Lumpur: SGD250
(b) 5-star hotel accommodation for three (3) nights per visiting company
(c) Admission to exhibition hall on all three (3) show days
(d) Accorded with a complimentary Hosted Buyer VIP pass
(e) Invitation to Welcome Reception and business appointments with exhibitors
(f) Access to Networking Session and Opening Ceremony
(g) Access to Business Matching Lounge on the exhibit floor providing refreshments
For more details, please contact:
Ms Zann Wong
Tel: +65 6278 8666 (120)