CDE Asia Limited K22
Address : Ecospace Business Park,
Block – 4A, 6th Floor,
Newtown Rajarhat, Action Area – II,
Kolkata – 156 700156 India
Tel : +91 33 3029 3800
Fax : +91 33 3029 3802
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
URL : www.cdeasia.com
Founded in 2006, CDE Asia is one of the leading manufacturers of wet- processing equipment serving a constellation of 24 countries in the India subcontinent & South-East Asia. We are part of the CDE group, having its global headquarters in Northern Ireland. It is world’s largest campus dedicated to the wet processing of materials.
We provide best-in-class breakthrough solutions for the growing shortages of natural sand, silica sand, recovering value from low-grade minerals through beneficiation and solving the age-old industry problem of C&D waste disposal by offering novel recycling techniques to recover useful construction materials.
Over the years, we have invented & patented technologies in the above fields and demonstrated the ability to create new products that have redefined the construction, mining and waste management industries. Our solutions are designed to suit the local conditions, and enjoy the irreversible tailwinds of government policies of supporting the green way forward. We presently export to 11 countries including technologically advanced countries like Japan & South Korea.
We are the growth partners for our customers to:
- Craft solutions based on existing pain points
- Create brand new opportunities on waste materials
- Maximize societal value
- Offer Scalability and commercial success
We extend the life of otherwise finite natural resources by creating enormous value from waste materials. We bring you a new world of resource.
- Glass Production/ Production Technique: Raw Material for Glass Production
- Others: We provide best-in-class breakthrough solutions for the growing shortage of natural sand, silica sand, recovering value from low-grade minerals through beneficiation and solving the age-old industry problem of C&D waste disposal by offering novel recycling techniques to recover useful construction materials manufacturing